Monday, September 22, 2008

#17.

If I could care less, I wouldn't care at all.

I'm sick. 
Very sick, actually. 
My last two classes were cancelled today -- giving me 6 additional hours on top of my 2 hour nap I usually take when I get out of class. I took a Naproxen 550mg before I went to sleep, but woke up dizzy & not knowing where the hell I was for a brief moment. I have no appetite, but hungry as hell. This has been going on for a few days, maybe even a full week -- I want to eat, but once I finally get food in my mouth, I get full & end up 'saving' it for later. This has causing me to lose weight, faster than I need to -- which can't be healthy at all. I think my stomach has reached it's all time flat, but I'd give it up just to be able to eat something & not get sick or full asap. Sigh

On a good note.. 
I'm happy. Very happy, actually.
Despite being sick out of my buttocks, I really have nothing to complain about. Things are going as plan. Not stressing about anything. School is going great -- despite the heavy workload I'm receiving, but after all.. it is college. Most people think art students have it easy.. ha. Don't get me wrong, I don't have to spend a week studying stupid formulas & all these definitions, theories, etc -- but I do have to spend hours at a time letting my 'creative juice' flow to present art assignments that show my full potential. Sometime I feel it is easier just memorizing useless shit. Back to the happy tangent, uh the relationship is great. My girls -- oh, how the numbers are getting smaller & smaller -- are great. Everything is just going good. 

No matter how long I slept for earlier, this sickness is getting the best of me. I would love to stay & write more.. well, not really -- but maybe I'll write more tomorrow when I'm at work for 4 hours, doing absolutely nothing. Sigh. I got another interview for the graphic designer for my school's radio station on Wednesday -- I'll let you guys know how that goes. Sex & The City comes out tomorrow, & despite how sick I am -- best believe I'm driving over to Target (which, isn't that close) & copping. :) I love that movie so much. Ah, the Carrie B. of my crew. I love my girls.  

No stress. Love. Live life. Proceed. Progress. 
11:50PM

No comments: