Monday, September 29, 2008

#22.

Uh oh, I got a fan base. 

So I woke up this morning w. a wonderful IM from a wonderful person that shared wonderful information w. me. Apparently, I intrigue readers & actually have something going w. this blog, that I personally feel is still an archive of useless. But nonetheless, people love it. People IM me & share their thoughts & opinions of post #.. whatever -- & so now, I will get to be featured in one of my school's newspapers, The Vision, geared towards the minorities on our campus. So every month, people will get to read excerpts & gist of what I've been talking about for the month, as well as just continuing to tune in on their own, if they're feeling moi. :) 

Aside from the newspaper, I've been talking to other blogs about becoming a featured contributor as well. So we'll see where that goes w. that. No, I'm not a writer, nor do I want to be one. I just like to talk -- share my thoughts about things, you know ramble. And people actually like listening to what I say. Go figure. So, w. that said -- I now have an email set up for this baby: TheHLSociety@gmail.com. That way, you the readers that don't have my screen name or not want to leave a message in the limited shoutbox can write me. 

Call me the Dr. Phil of my time. 
No seriously, send in your questions, concerns, problems, suggestions, artwork -- oh man, I love artist, demo tapes -- you'd be surprised, ect. This should be fun. This way its less me, more you -- but still me because apparently that's what the people want. 

I do it for the glory. 
1:27PM

No comments: